Stop scratching your head trying to figure out what the heck happened to your team’s opportunities. Stop wasting your time searching salesforce.com. Get a quick understanding of the movements in your pipeline with Sales Clarity.
Choose the pre-defined range that is relevant to you:, or select a custom date range. Predefined date ranges include:
- Current or Previous Week
- Current or Previous Month
- Current or Previous Period (i.e. Quarter)
See the impact of the change in living colour
The changes to an opportunity’s close date, amount, forecast category and/or sales stage are coded to inform you about the qualitative impact of the change:
- Changes that have strengthened an opportunity are green
- Changes that have weakened an opportunity are red
- Opportunities lost or pushed out beyond the forecasted period are shown in italics
- New opportunities are shown in blue
See the complete history of changes on any opportunity
Click on any opportunity to launch the Opportunity Details pane. This pane is a powerful feature that helps sales managers understand what the sales rep has done on any opportunity and ensure that sales process is being adhered to. It gives a complete history of the opportunity – in the context of forecast categories or sales stages – and provides a mechanism to easily guide the sales rep when they stray from the desired sales process.